Per the directive from the city, Santa Clara county is requiring all non-essential businesses be closed. You are able to order your contacts from us and use your insurance. Please consider US for your business. Allow 24 to 48 hours for response time.
Contact lens website: https://www.e-dr.com/sunnyvale
*Valid prescription is required, not all brands listed if yours is not listed please let us know via email. If you want to use your insurance email us.
During these hours, we are available for the following services:
- Emergency Telemedicine visits- (copays are a flat fee). Please email us what is going on and any applicable photos if available so we can triage your issues prior to video conferencing of your condition. We will also need your payment information/insurance information if we are to schedule you, or if we need to get you to a specialist ASAP.
- These types of visits include: pain or redness to the eyes, sudden onset of flashing lights, floating spots in your vision, or new black curtain in your vision.
- COVID-19 can show up in the eyes- symptoms are redness and watering of both eyes. as well as mild eyelid swelling.
- REORDERS of glasses- We are able to replicate previous glasses orders if you have broken your existing pair of glasses or lenses.
- To avoid cross contamination, we will not be allowing new frame selection at this time.
- Please let us know if you need to replace the lenses in your own frames.
- Contact Lens orders - We are offering free shipping to your home with a minimum order of 2 boxes. If needed, the doctor will extend prescriptions by 3-6 months depending on your special circumstances.
- CURBSIDE PICKUPS - At this time, we are not allowing anybody inside the office. If you have been waiting to pick up your order, please contact us for appointment for pick ups.
- Please wait in your car and call into the office to notify us of the order(s) you are picking up.
For those that have had appointments scheduled for March and April, we have reserved the entire month of May for you! Your postponed appointment has been noted and we will reach out to you individually to reschedule when a date is confirmed for us to resume business.
For those that do not have an existing appointment and would like to book for May or beyond, please contact us to be added to our waitlist.
Thank you for your continued understanding, patience, cooperation and support during these unprecedented times. Let's work together to keep our community and families healthy and safe.
Our email: VISIONCAREOFSUNNYVALE@gmail.com
We invest in the latest technology in regards to eye care and eye wear. We want you to see the BEST through innovative technology.
Dr. Leung's specialties include eye health related issues and contact lenses. She provides comprehensive vision exams for adults and children age 3 and above, complete neurological computerized testing, dilated retinal evaluations, treatment of dry eye disease, contact lens fittings, co-management of laser, cataract and refractive surgery and is board certified to treat eye disease.
We customize spectacle lenses for hard to fit patients and patients with high prescriptions.
We offer frame styling to complement your lifestyle. We welcome and fill outside eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions.
If you have red eyes, irritated eyes, dry eyes, and other eye health issues, we can take care of that here.
Schedule an exam today: HERE
Make sure your eyes are healthy and your prescription up to date. Eye exams assure you a lifetime of good vision! We not only check how you are seeing but check the health of your eyes. Eyes are also involved with many disease processes. Make sure you get your eye exam yearly.
The ability to learn and gain knowledge in school starts with good vision. Proper vision care is crucial for your child's success in class and learning process. We also offer corneal molding lenses (ortho K) to prevent the progression of myopia. See more information under contacts
We offer FREE lasik consultations during your eye exam and allowing us to co-manage your care after lasik.
If you spend more than 5 hours in front of a computer, you are prone to eye strain. We can make sure you are seeing your best at work. We are able to treat your pink/red eyes, dry, itchy, or irritated eyes. We can help you get through these eye irritations and maintain your eye health. We monitor for diabetes in your eye (diabetic retinopathy), Macular degeneration, Cataracts and much more including dry eyes and allergies.